Senior Android Programmer in Chiang Mai
We are one of the top software houses in Chiang Mai with over 11 years in business. We’re a modern and dynamic company with a flat hierarchy where you can make a difference and advance your career.
Do you love coding?
Our growing company is seeking to hire several Senior Android programmers who will be joining our talented and passionate team to create high quality mobile applications on the Android platform for our clients.
When you join our team at Manao Software you will be working with the top programmers in Chiang Mai and you will be able to accelerate your learning and your career.
Manao Software is one of the top software houses in Chiang Mai with over 11 years in business. We’re a modern and dynamic company with a flat hierarchy where you can make a difference and advance your career. Here you will be part of the Manao family and enjoy many benefits like top pay, fun monthly events, bonuses, health insurance, and more.
The job is at our office in Chiang Mai, one of the most innovative and creative cities in the world and a hotspot for digital nomads. Life in Chiang Mai is a rare mix of local culture and international opportunities, while being surrounded by mountains and waterfalls. A low cost of living means you can enjoy everything the city has to offer and still have money left over.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Native mobile app development for Android
- Prepare and submit apps to app stores
- Coordinate with designers about UX
- Hybrid mobile app development using React Native is a plus.
- Thais or Expats welcome. Business visa and work permit will be provided for qualified expat applicants
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineer or a related field
- At least 4 years work experience programming android apps
- Experience with native Android app development using Java
- Good understanding of Objective-Oriented Programming
- Experience with using web services with a RESTful API
- Portfolio of one or more previously developed apps available in app stores
- Good command in English both written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate directly with clients.