Senior Programmer in Chiang Mai
We are one of the top software houses in Chiang Mai with over 11 years in business. We’re a modern and dynamic company with a flat hierarchy where you can make a difference and advance your career.
Do you love coding?
Our growing company is seeking to hire several Senior C#.NET Programmers who will be joining our talented and passionate team to create awesome and high quality web apps for our clients. You will have a unique opportunity to work with people from all over the world on many types of projects using the most modern technologies, frameworks, and tools.
We are one of the top software houses in Chiang Mai with over 11 years in business. We’re a modern and dynamic company with a flat hierarchy where you can make a difference and advance your career. Here you will be part of the Manao family and enjoy many benefits like top pay, fun monthly events, bonuses, health insurance, and more.
The job is at our office in Chiang Mai, one of the most innovative and creative cities in the world and a hotspot for digital nomads. Life in Chiang Mai is a rare mix of local culture and international opportunities, while being surrounded by mountains and waterfalls. A low cost of living means you can enjoy everything the city has to offer and still have money left over.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain ASP.NET web apps and web services
- Use C#, .NET Core, MVC.NET, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Angular, and other modern frameworks and technologies
- Work in a team that uses Scrum and Kanban for project management, using JIRA to track work
- Do object oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Write clean code, refactor code, do code reviews, and mentor junior developers about code quality
- Thai nationality, or expat with fluent English. Business visa and work permit will be provided for qualified expat applicants
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineer or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience using ASP.NET platform
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Microsoft certification is optional but a plus
- Able to communicate effectively in English (both verbally and in writing)